Want to clean your fridge freezer to perfection?
Switch off the power supply, then remove everything from the fridge and freezer compartment.
Remove shelves and drawers and leave to soak in a sink full of hot, soapy water. If you have glass shelves, be careful not to make the water too hot, or they may crack.
Give the interior and exterior a thorough clean. We recommend this fridge cleaner as it has been tested and approved for safe use on fridge freezers. It powerfully cleans and neutralises odours.
- If you have a stainless steel fridge freezer this spray cleaner is ideal. Its non-scratch formula cleans and leaves a protective film to keep the appliance looking good for longer.
Stainless Steel Care
How to clean a chest freezer.
It is recommended that you plan when to clean your freezer as you will need to defrost the appliance which will cause food to defrost and possibly spoil. Do not re freeze defrosted food.
- Turn off the electricity supply.
- Take out all the frozen food.
- Remove ice trays, shelves and drawers and bring to room temperature before cleaning so you don’t risk cracking them with hot water.
- Thoroughly clean the inside of the freezer with a cloth or sponge, then dry, using kitchen paper or a clean tea towel.
- Wash drawers, shelves and ice trays in soapy water, then dry and replace.
- Turn the freezer back on and until it reaches the correct temperature again.
Call now to get a free domestic appliance quote.