As well as regular maintenance on your tumble dryer, it’s advisable to give it a deep clean every few months.
- Turn off power supply.
- Clean around the drum area and in the crevices, using a stainless-steel cleaner.
- Remove the lint filter, brushing off accumulated fluff with your fingers. If your manufacturer recommends it, wash with warm water.
- Vacuum the lint filter area, using a narrow attachment to get at loose fluff, dust and hair.
- Check your vent. Unplug the vent hose and inspect it for snags. If it’s damaged, it will need to be replaced.
- To give the inside of your tumble dryer a deep clean, unscrew the back panel and vacuum around the blower area and vent pipe connection.
Call now to get a free domestic appliance quote.