If your glasses coming out grainy or with a residue then follow this guide below.
- Check your salt and rinse aid. Both of these are essential for good cleaning results.
- Check your spray arms. For food waste that can block the spray holes. Check your user manual for instructions on how to remove and clean the spray arms.
- Clean your dishwasher. You can purchase dishwasher cleaner from the supermarket or we recommend purchasing dishwasher cleaner designed for your appliance.
- Check the filters. Remove the filters from the bottom of the dishwasher and clean. Instructions to remove these can differ slightly so please refer to your user manual if you are unsure. Below illustrates how to remove and clean these in a standard dishwasher.
- Clean the inside of the dishwasher. Click here for top tips on how to clean a dishwasher.
- Don’t forget the seals. Use a soft brush to get into the rubber seals with warm soapy water and wipe with a soft cloth.
If you’re still having problems, give Service Force a call and get connected to your local appliance repairs specialist!
Call now to get a free domestic appliance quote.