Here is our 6-step guide to eliminating dishwasher odour:
- Check the filters. Remove the filters from the bottom of the dishwasher and clean. Instructions to remove these can differ slightly so please refer to your user manual if you are unsure.
- Check your spray arms for food waste that can block the spray holes. Check your user manual for instructions on how to remove and clean the spray arms.
- Clean your dishwasher. You can purchase dishwasher cleaner from the supermarket or we recommend purchasing dishwasher cleaner designed for your appliance.
- Don’t forget the seals. Use a soft brush to get into the rubber seals with warm soapy water and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Run a service wash every month. With the machine empty, set it to the hottest cycle available.
If you’re still having problems with a dishwasher repair, give Service Force a call and get connected to your local appliance repairs specialist!
Call now to get a free domestic appliance quote.