It is our priority keep your home functioning normally throughout the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking repair bookings for all appliances. In the current situation, our technicians have some additional safety requirements; we ask you to read the below information to keep you and our teams safe.
Can we solve your fault by phone?
Our call centres are trained to troubleshoot faults. Get in touch and we might be able to solve your problem without a technician needing to visit your home. Call 03445 610657
What to expect if we need to visit your home
If you or anyone in your home are self-isolating following the latest government guidelines, we regret that we will not be able to attend your property at this time. You can contact us if you live alone, after 7 days from the day symptoms started. If anyone you live with has symptoms, then the entire household needs to isolate, you can contact us after 14 days from the day symptoms started.
If you already have a repair booked and need to reschedule, you can easily do so by calling us on 03445 610657
Prior to your visit, your technicians will:
- Call and ask for information concerning your health, (in relation to COVID-19) the result of which may be that we propose a later date for a visit.
- Wash their hands before entering your home, with an alcohol-based cleaner.
- Where possible use an external door nearest to the appliance.
- If you are regarded as higher risk, i.e. over 70 or have an underlying health issue, then for your safety our technician may wear disposable gloves, a face mask and eye protection.
During the visit, your technician will:
- Keep contact with you and members of your household to a minimum of 2 meters and will ask you to occupy an alternative room if this is possible
- Need to decline any offer for food and beverages (but thank you for the gesture).
- Clean all surfaces they came in to contact with during the repair
Completing your repair visit:
- We will not ask you to sign any documents. Your Technician will complete this on your behalf and take a photograph of the appliance in-situ for reference.
- If another visit is required your technician will explain the reason for this and another appointment will be arranged.
- Your technician will clean their hands and wipe all tools used during the repair and immediately dispose of any used wipes, masks, and gloves on completion the job.